Sharbud is a location based online sharing platform for everyday products focused on neighbourly values and community betterment. They provide a clean and functional mobile application that allows people to borrow and lend goods within a community. At the core, they believe in a well functioning society where shared assets & cost savings are a part of normal community behaviour.
Brand Identity & Web design
During the design process, Sharbud’s groundbreaking marketplace application brought new and exciting challenges to our creative team. We were asked to create an innovation roadmap that required a combination of strategic planning, market assessment, and web design capabilities. Through the interactive process, we were able to achieve an optimal result that gave the Sharbud team the actionable work plan, marketing material, and prototype that eventually lead to the development of their MVP. Our design relationship is ongoing with Sharbud as their platform grows and adapts to the ever-changing market.
Ed & Oliver Partners Ltd.
We work with you and carry out research to understand your needs and the needs of your customers.
- Conducted in-depth market research to gauge opportunity
- Produced an Innovation roadmap & Branding Strategy Plan
- Collaborated with the Sharbud team to understand design vision
- Developed a functional prototype of the platform
- Created Marketing material for advertising
- Designed a digital marketing campaign